There are a number of specialist Orthodontist dentists in London but The Moira Wong Orthodontic are dedicated to offering effective treatment for both adults and children of all ages.
Everyone wants to look good because if you look good then you will feel good and more confident when you flash that smile. In London you will be more likely to find some of the best Orthodontists in the country for Adult and child orthodontic treatment. At this Practice Moira believes that all children must be seen by an orthodontist before the age of 7.
For adult orthodontics-
- Jaw surgery to correct congenital or accidental deformities
- Ceramic braces for allowing quicker and faster alignment of crooked teeth
- Invisalign braces that are almost invisible and easy to wear and manage
- Incognito braces that are worn inside
- Traditional braces
For children orthodontics-
- Ceramic braces
- Removable braces
- Fixed braces
There are two types of children’s orthodontic treatment offered at the. They are Interceptive treatment and Comprehensive treatment.
Interceptive treatment is early treatment aimed to prevent or intercept more serious problems. Delivered between the ages of 7 and 9, treatment typically lasts between 8 and 12 months. It often makes later treatment much less complicated.
Comprehensive treatment is usually carried out when the jaws and face have finished growing, typically commencing from the age of 11. Most commonly children wear fixed braces for a period of 12-36 months, depending on the complexity of their bite. Retainers are fitted to ensure a long-lasting smile.
Why go to Moira Wong Orthodontics?
- They offer a number of orthodontic treatment including braces, implants, solution for discoloration.
- You will be receive guidance and advice about everything you must need to know on braces. Staff will advise you over how to wear the braces and will give you an idea on how long you will need to wear them for.
- These services aim to family orthodontic services to the patients along with proper guidance and follow up involved
For further information contact Dr Wong on 0207 368 6611 or visit moirawongorthodontics.co.uk and speak to a member of staff to find out more about the centre, the team and the services available.
27A Kensington Church Street,