Linden Dental in Basingstoke provide you with treatments in a very gentle way that’s personally tailored to your needs and ensure that with professional guidance you can maintain your smile for many years to come.
Treatments offered at the clinic include:
- Dental implants If you want to get back that smile which has been holding you back due to missing teeth
- Invisalign These are the invisible braces. Being invisible, means that people can’t tell you are wearing them which can be a bonus.
- Teeth whitening This treatment is getting more and more popular especially now you can purchase kits to do this yourself.
- Children dentistry Provides education and solutions for children with dental issues
- Cosmetic dentistry Cosmetic uplifting of dental issues
- Dentures Replacement or rectifications of deformed denture
- Crowns Giving various kind of crown to artificial or even natural teeth.
said that he loves helping patients get that dream smile or if you’ve broken a tooth, he likes to reassure you that he can restore or replace the tooth, make teeth look younger with Teeth whitening or straightening crooked teeth or permanently replacing missing teeth, at the Cosmetic Dentistry centre.
There are four types of treatments to correct the position of the teeth:
- fixed braces a non-removable brace made up of brackets that are glued to each tooth and linked with wires
- removable braces usually plastic plates that cover the roof of the mouth and clip on to some teeth; they can only carry out very limited tooth movements
- functional appliances a pair of removable plastic braces that are joined together or are designed to interact together and fit on to the upper and lower teeth
- headgear this is not an orthodontic appliance itself, but can be use
The Orthodontist aims to improve the look and position of abnormally arranged teeth. This can be seen in a lot of children usually between 7-11 year-oldsloosingtheir milk teeth and their adult teeth start to grow crocked or they have too many teeth in their head so they end up needed treatment for this.
Orthodontists usually use a brace called train tracks which is a metal piece which is screwed onto both the top and bottom jaw usually for around 18 months although depending on how the teeth are looking it can sometimes be between 9- 12 months. You may also need teeth removing more a brace can be fitted.
If you require an urgent appointment for a dental emergency try to call as early in the day as you can.
A half hour session is left free for emergency care at 9:30 each morning. Call 01256 464722 to book a place.
At weekends and bank holidays telephone 01256 464722, between 8.30a.m and 11am to book an appointment.
Linden Dental is also part of a rota system that sees patients at:
Bramblys Grange Practice
On Mondays to Fridays between 5.30 p.m. and 9.30 p.m. please phone 01256 464722
Linden Dental Centre
1-2 Linden Court
Monday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday 8.30am – 6.00pm
Wednesday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Thursday 7.00am – 7.00pm
Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm