These are some surprising facts that you should know about your body!
1. Every hour a person breathes about 700 gallons of air.
2. Did you know that the heart is the strongest muscle in the body? Thats right! It beats about 100,000 times each day. In 10 days, your heart beats about one million times. It can pump about 74 gallons of blood in just one day.
3. A regular exercise routine can help reduce PMS symptoms.
4. If you are dehydrated, do not exercise because it will greatly reduce your performance. Make sure you hydrate before and during workouts.
5. People who do a variety of exercises are more fit than those who only do one or two exercises.
6. If you have an inactive partner, then chances are you will be inactive too.
7. Having extra support from friends and family, finding a workout routine that best suits you, and knowing what you are doing are just a few factors that will help you reach your goal.
8. Dancing is an excellent form of exercise that can improve cardiovascular fitness.
9. Getting fit by exercising regularly can help reduce mood swings and it will also enhance your overall well-being.
10. Running can add about seven pounds of pressure to you feet.
11. The best exercising activities for women are dancing, walking and aerobics. The best for men are golf, basketball and walking.
12. If you can visualize yourself completing your exercise routine before you actually perform it, then you will be able to complete it with more effectiveness.