Almost every person wants to have a six-pack. Both men and women try their best to have a good looking rectus abdominis. In order to achieve a nice tight abdomen, one must engage in a very active lifestyle. Most people go to the gym while some adhere to a very strict diet. Some consume effective weight loss supplements like the Fruta Planta. There are actually a number of easy exercises that you could do every day in order to achieve a six-pack. Here are those exercises:
- Core contraction This is the easiest exercise in this list. All you have to do is to contract your core. Pull it back toward your spine. After you contract it, you should hold that position for three seconds and then release it slowly. You could do this while sitting at your office desk or while at the bus.
- Planking To plank, you have to start by lying down on your stomach. Then you lift your body on your forearms and toes. At the same time, you should keep your body straight. You will feel a burning sensation in your abdominal area after a minute. Try to maintain the planking position for two to three minutes.
- The traditional crunch The traditional crunch is also a very easy abdominal exercise. You lay down facing upwards while keeping you heels close to your butt. You should keep your legs together. Touch your ears with your fingertips and then try to reach your knees with your elbows.
- The roll-up – For the roll-up exercise, you should lay on your back keeping your body straight with your hands stretched out. You should be forming a very straight line. Then you should try to roll up and reach your toes with the tip of your hands. Try to keep your legs straight for each repetition. You could do three sets but do not hesitate to stop when you think that you have to stop.
- The leg drop The leg drop exercise helps improve your lower abs. For the starting position, you have to lie down facing up and you should keep your body straight. Raise your legs while keeping them straight and then slowly drop them back to their previous position. This exercise should be done in three sets wherein each set is composed of ten repetitions.
- The scissor legs This is somewhat similar to the leg drop. Both exercises have the same starting position. But instead of raising both of your legs at the same time, you only have to raise one leg at a time.